This opportunity is open for Medical Doctor and PhD candidates with excellent communication skills in English and with a first experience as a Medical/Scientific Writer or in Medical Affairs in general.
Hybrid working opportunity : mix of home-working and on-site working at client's location (Wavre).
As a Medical Writer, you'll join the Medical Strategy and Operations team, a Global Medical Affairs group dedicated to support the implementation of external medical engagement with healthcare professionals and patients. This team thrive to ensure the delivery of quality and timely promotional and non-promotional content to our client's local operating companies around the world.
As a Medical Reviewer, you will drive the critical role of reviewing promotional and non-promotional material for scientific accuracy and regulatory compliance through the following competencies:
High-end scientific expertise and sound regulatory acumen to verify the accuracy and compliance of our promotional content.
Effective cross-functional communication with internal stakeholders from the Global Medical Affairs and Commercial departments.
- Provide high-level scientific advisory support for claims/material development, ensuring medical accuracy of scientific content, and compliance with our client's Code of Practice and applicable SOPs.
- Report accurately the quality-check findings for each reviewed material through internal quality tracking systems.
- Provide promotional regulatory intelligence to promotional creation stakeholders at the early steps of creation to circumvent quality caveats and accelerate the internal copy approval process.
- Advocate promotional compliance across the Vaccines organization through strategic partnership and effective cross-functional communication with Commercial and Medical Affairs stakeholders.
- Build relationship with creation, review and approval stakeholders based on peer collaboration and trust to ensure effective communication around the copy approval process.
- Liaise with Global Medical Governance team for alignment and advice on potential regulatory challenges impacting the global approval of promotional material.
- Contribute in collaboration with the management to the development of processes and procedures relevant to the global creation, review and approval of promotional materials; leveraging best practices for quality and agile delivery to the LOCs.
- You are a Medical Doctor or a PhD.
- A background in vaccines, immunology or infectious diseases either through training or post-graduate education would be a plus
- You have a first experience as Medical/Scientific Writer or within Medical Affairs in general
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- You have a fair understanding of the drug development process and clinical trial design, statistics and findings.
- You have excellent communication skills; both verbal and written, capable of effective, cross-functional communication within matrix, fast-paced, multi-cultural organizations.
- Existing right to work in Europe is required.
- Full-time position
- Hybrid working opportunity : mix of on-site working/home-working
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience