Are you looking for a way into the laboratory industry and do you want to learn more about pharmaceuticals? Then continue reading!
As Laboratory Assistant you will work for a growing pharmaceutical company that sells their products worldwide. You will assist in everything that is happening in the laboratory. Things like: operating machines, performing quality inspections, filling out the pharmaceutical product in vials and taking care of the logistics, are some of the things you will be responsible for. This is a long term position for a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum 40 hours per week.
- Operate various laboratory equipment.
- Performing DNA measurements and correctly filling out sample into vails.
- Keeping the laboratory stock and inventory in check, and identifying when materials need to be ordered.
- Preparing samples for shipment so that they can be sent to laboratory partners.
- Assisting your colleagues as needed.
- A Secundary Technical of Bachelor Degree in relevant area.
- You have worked in a cleanroom or lab (work or internship).
- You have a good eye for detail and don't shy away for precise work.
- Good communication skills in English.
- You are available for a minimum of 24 hours per week, 40 hours per week is preferred.
- Employment: Long term position, start through an Oxford contract
- Salary indication: €2100 - €2400 gross per month.
- Working hours: 24 - 40 hours per week
- Region: Nijmegen
Vacancy number: 20894