Do you have experience in the biotechnology and interest in a position as Key Account Manager? Then we have the right job for you!
We are looking for a Key Accoount manager in biotechnology/ pharma. You will travel in EMEA for 40% of your time.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies for accounts in EMEA.
- Increasing the visibility of the company, seeking opportunities, and expanding business in your region.
- Managing customer expectations in terms of quality, feasibility and timelines and take all initiatives to delight your customer.
- Building long-term relationships.
- Preparing price quotations and respond to customer requests in collaboration with our technical support functions.
- Representing the company at trade shows, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Master biochemistry, biotechnology, bioengineering, chemistry or equal by experience with a strong sales expertise and passion.
- Experience in a sales environment in the Life Sciences industry.
- Experience with diagnostica.
- Fluent in English. French and/or German are a plus.
- Customer- and result-oriented, a driven team player.
- Existing right to work in Europe recquired.
- Challenging position in biotechnology.
- 18 extra holidays on top of the legal holidays.
- Very good salary package!
Vacancy number: 22848