Are you a motivated graduated Master/PhD in Sciences and you are eager to start your very first job in clinical research with many growth opportunities? Do you have an eye for detail, have a logical thinking and find teamplay important? Don't miss this opportunity!
Every clinical trial needs its own application in order to collect all the data. Our client's EDC-team, which stands for Electronic Data Capturing, is the team that is responsible for designing, configuring and validating these applications.
You, as an e-CRF designer, will play a very important role in designing the data collection applications based on a clinical trial protocol and the pharma/biotech requirements. For this, you will receive extensive training during which you can enrich your scientific know-how with a flavor of computer programming.
You will also be responsible for the thorough follow-up of the data collection application. This means that you will ensure the review of the applications by working closely together with our pharma/biotech partners. You will incorporate relevant comments and implement changes when needed. Lastly, you will also configure/program the data validations rules based on the specifications.
- Generate an (e-)CRF based on the clinical trial protocol and/or predefined specifications
- Ensure review of the (e-)CRF by other parties (internal and external) until finalization
- Incorporate relevant comments in the (e-)CRF
- Implement changes to the (e-)CRF when needed
- Generate and maintain the eDC tool Data Validation Rules based on the DVR specifications
- Review the proof copy of the printer company in case of a paper CRF
- You have obtained a Master's Degree in a paramedical area or biomedical sciences. A first experience in clinical research on your track record is a big plus, but not obligatory;
- Your knowledge of English is very good, in written as well as spoken.
- You are PC-minded!
- You are eager to learn
- You're a curious personality with a great eye for detail and quality minded
- You are easy with words and possess excellent communications skills
- You have a positive, constructive, professional attitude
- You are stress-resistant, and you enjoy solving problems
- You are able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- You are a real team player?
- You love to work in team and can handle stress like a pro, thanks to your well-organized competences.
- Existing right to work in Europe is required
- Fulltime position in a CRO
- Long-term mission
- Salary package with benefits
Vacancy number : 20784