Junior Clinical position supporting Clinical Research Managers in setting up and managing several clinical studies for a pharmaceutical research and development company in Utrecht! Want to become a CTA or CRA? This is the ideal starter position!
For a R&D company in Utrecht we are looking for a Junior Clinical Assistant. This company, in the pharmaceutical industry, sets up and performs early stage clinical research for newly developed products. These studies are set up, managed and coordinated by Clinical Research Managers, and we are now looking for the person that will support them in this process. With your interest in clinical studies and your organized personality you will be the ideal candidate to give them this assistance. It is a position until the end of the year with outlook on extention and even long term.
- Setting up and coordinating clinical studies ;
- Making sure clinical data is correct;
- Keeping adequate overview of several studies at once;
- Making sure the financial side is in order;
- Prepare and manage clinical documentation.
- Finished degree, preferably BSc or MSc, in a clinical direction;
- Knowledge of and affinity with clinical studies;
- Some knowledge of ICH-GCP is required, but you will learn on the job;
- Self-starter, assertive, organized;
- Professional English.
- Contract: Till end-of-year with expectation of extention;
- Salary indication: €3000 to €3600
- Hours: 32 - 40 hours per week
- Location: Utrecht area
Vacancy number: 20615