Are you a food technologist in search for your next challenge? Then keep reading! For an industry leader in food science we are looking for a result driven technician who will focus on protein research.
As global player, our client makes an impact on the world by innovating nutricion. With a strong base in science they continiously try to improve the food we eat every day. As such they are a gobal supplier of various ingredients. The protein team is now looking for an enthousiastic food technologist to strengthen the team. The aim is to transition towards environmental-friendly plant-based substitutes. Therefore it is key to research new sources of plant proteins and study their nutricional and functional propperties. In this position you actively contribute expand the range of ingredients that can be used in sustainable food solutions.
We are looking for an expert in the field of proteins who will support scientists by generating experimental data. You think allong with new food concepts.
- Execute laboratory experiments, deliver and interpret test results;
- Biochemical characterization of products, for example by means of gel electropheses, werstern blot or HPLC;
- Work according to protocol;
- Help set up new protocols;
- Comply with quality and safety guidelines;
- A bachelor in food technlogy, food science, or equivalent;
- Hands-on laboraty experiece working with proteins;
- Experience with developing food concepts, being mindfull of taste;
- Affinity with using digital tools and data management;
- You enjoy working in the lab and performing experiments;
- A pro-active and eager to learn attitude is a must;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written;
- Dutch work-permit required;
- Employment: Start trough Oxford Global Resources, possibility for long term employment;
- Salary indication: € 2100 to € 3400 gross per month, based on experience;
- Working hours: fulltime, 40 hours per week;
- Location: Region Delft;
- Vacancy number 20589;
Important note; Residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed