Oxford Global Resources is looking for a Customer Service - Technical Support Engineer for a multinational company with offices in Madrid and Barcelona
This position is an intermediary function between our customers and the laboratory, with the aim of achieving and maintaining continuous customer relationships. On a daily basis, you must ensure the timely and reliable processing of all operational and technical questions of our customers. In addition, you also support the sales managers in carrying out their activities. This position in belongs to the sales department and therefore contributes to the perception of quality of service perceived by the customer..
* Maintain regular customer contact and strengthen customer loyalty
* On time processing of technical and operational requirements and inquiries
* Ensure communication between our customers, the laboratory and the sales management
* Reporting to the Iberian Country Manager
* Project monitoring (logistics, sample registration, reporting of deadlines, processing of complaints).Actively informing customers regarding project progress.
* Support sales team for bid creation.
* Support the sales team by in-house training or customer technical presentations.
* Provide the interface with Product Support- Innovation team to create and develop products demanded by the Iberian market or by local legal requirements.
* Keep track of local/country developments and requirements and to provide de sales team with a clear overview of the opportunities and or threads of applicable changes.
* Graduate with a Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science degree or similar.
* High English and Spanish skills. Catalan Desirable
* Environmental market knowledge is desirable.
* Friendly, service-oriented. Independent way of working and self-responsible.
* Good knowledge MS Office.
* Minimum 3 years of work experience in related positions.
* Stable position- long term contract: Direct hiring by this multinational company.
* Salary according to value and the job market.
* Location Barcelona or Madrid, 40% remote position.
* Availability to start september- october 2022.