Are you looking for a exciting challenging position where you can really roll up your sleeves and where you can develop quickly in a international work environment? Then this position as an operator in Boxmeer may be the career step you are looking for!
As an operator bacteriological production in Boxmeer you are responsible for all activities necessary for the production of a high-quality and safe antigen. These antigens are then used to create vaccines that improve the quality of life for animals around the world. As an operator you will work in a fun and supportive team consisting of thirty colleagues. There are several opportunities for self-development. In addition to these training courses, a wide range of other training courses and personal development are possible.
- Versatile package taken from media preparation, growing to downstream production to processing of the GMP documentation.
- Working with all new cultivation techniques available within the pharmaceutical industry, from small-scale cultivation to large-scale single-use cultivation techniques up to 1500L.
- Ability to address improvement opportunities. Improvements can be realized by yourself in collaboration with your own team and/or other teams within the company
- Working in a fast-growing network where you have international contact to keep the available quality and flexibility mixed.
- Education in the field of biotechnology, process technology, biology, process automation or similar. At MBO level.
- Affinity with biological processes, pharmaceutical production environment and the motivation to understand these processes.
- Awareness of quality and safety during production.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Experience working in cleanrooms is an advantage
- A will to keep learning and developing
- Flexibility to run periodic shifts
- Salary between €2400,- to €3000,- based on experience, excluding surcharge
- Employment through Oxford Global Resources, with prospect and intent of acquisition
- Region Boxmeer
- Vacancy number 23483