Do you have extensive experience with chormatography and troubleshooting analytical equipment? And are you in seach of your next challenge within R&D? Look no further and apply for this position as analytical reserach technician HLC/GC!
Do you want to work for a large internationals company, who is a global player in the field of edible oils? This company is continiously developing new technology, novel and effecient processing, while delivering products with high quality. The research and development team focusses on improving existing processes and methods, but also works on projects for the development of brand new products and techniques for analyzing them. To aid this goal the laboratory is equiped with many different analytical instruments, including HPLC, LC-MS, GC, ICP-MS, etc. As technician you optimize, troubleshoot and maintain the chromatography equipment. You are working for an international company, and these process and techniques developed have impact throughout the organization.
- Preform analysis by means of HPLC, GC and other insturmental analysis;
- Using pre-defined protocols, receive, prepare, and process samples for laboratory testing.
- Use laboratory equipment and a variety of analytical methods to conduct complex inspections for new processes or product properties;
- Troubleshooting of equipment based on feedback from QC;
- Work on the development of new methods;
- Maintain inventory control for laboratory supplies;
- Interprets and documents test results, and communicates internal results verbally or in writing as needed;
- Completed HLO or MSc degree in the chemical field;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a chemical laboratory, this is not a junior position for graduates;
- Experienced with HPLC / GC is a must;
- Experience with method development and troubleshooting required;
- You can communicate clearly and directly and can provide structured reasons why optimization steps are needed / taken
- You are proactive, eager to learn;
- Because of the location of the client, own transportation is needed;
- Dutch residency and work permit required;
Terms of Employment
- Employment: 1 year contract trough Oxford Global Resources;
- Salary indication: From approximately € 2500 to € 3900 gross per month;
- Working hours: 40h, dayshift;
- Region: Rotterdam area;
- Vacancy number: 21491;