Analytical Chemist position in the Quality Control and Purification Team of a pharmaceutical company that develops biological protein products under GMP. Do you want to work in a hands-on laboratory position? Apply Now!
For a research & development biotechnology company we are looking for an Analytical Chemist for the QC and DSP team. In this position you will mainly perform Quality Control experiments using chromatography techniques like HPLC and UPLC-MS. You will also be responsible for protein purification using chromatography columns and filtration techniques. You will be working under GMP in a team scientists and technicians, working together with the protein production team who perform organic chemistry, and the customer service professionals who guide the clients. It's a long term position with a start through Oxford.
- Perform analysis of biological protein products;
- Work with HPLC, LC, UPLC-MS and other analytical techniques;
- Protein purification methods such as HPLC columns and filtration;
- Write reports, reporting to the manager;
- Working according to GMP quality systems.
- Finished BSc degree in chemistry;
- (internship) Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC;
- Experience with wet-chemistry and physical chemistry is a plus;
- Knowledge of GMP is a plus, no must (you can learn it here!);
- English is a must, Dutch a plus;
- Contract: start through Oxford with intention on long term;
- Salary indication: €2500 to €3200
- Hours: 32 - 40 hours per week
- Location: Lelystad
Vacancy number: 21048