Do you have experience working in Quality, Health, Environment and Safety? Do you like continuous improvement and are you always looking for new ways and opportunities to improve existing protocols and working conidiations? Then this is the position for you!
You will be responsible for the coordination of EHS programs on site. Ensure that all operational activities are consistent with the needs of the organization and the requirements of government regulatory agencies. Further you will work on handling issues that often involve developing solutions to environmental or safety problems. You ensure that the site complies with legal and other requirements of local, state and government regulations/permits, company policies, company standards, and national and international standards. In doing so, maintain knowledge and awareness of site activities/issues that affect the EHS.
- Coordinates the SHEQ management system and cooperates with current standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, NTA 8620 OHSAS 18001).
- Coordinates and supports the internal and external audit process, including relevant documentation
- Manages the document management system
- Coordinates the management of the documentation of the Seveso/BRZO system
- Supports departments with systems and structure for quality and safety requirements and issues
- Oversees all activities included in the integrated management system
- Coordinates the Management Review regarding implementation and effectiveness of the management system
- Coordinates quality management of change (MOC)
- Organizes and implements improvement projects within the department
- 5-10 of working experience in management systems
- BSc degree or higher
- Excellent command of Dutch and the English language
- ertified and experience in improvement techniques (e.g. green belt, 6sigma, etc) is a plus
- Computer skills: PowerBI, Excel, SQL, MS office
- Knowledge of: Certification schemes (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, NTA 8620, OHSAS 18001). and SEVESO / BRZO management system,
- Competences: - coordination / leadership / relational skills, problem solving ability, accuracy / targeting, setting priorities for action, flexibility, communicative
- Direct employer contract
- Permanent position
- Salary Range €4000 - €6000 based on experience and competencies
- Region Roosendaal
- Vacancy number 19919
Important note; Residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed