Oxford Global Resources is looking for a Senior Implant Engineer for a national company in the phase of growth and international expansion, with subsidiaries already established in Europe, Latin America, Canada and China. We started in 2010 with a group of researchers and today we are a team of more than 300 employees, covering the entire manufacturing process through vertical integration.
- Prepare the strategy, planning and technical management of a project, applying the methodology implemented in the company.
- Definition of training needs and assurance of resources to meet them.
- Development, prototyping (construction of prototypes during development phase), verification (design and execute methods for device homologation according regulatory standards).
- Validation (design and execution of protocols for manufacturing process validation).
- Direct, coordinate and carry out the start-up of the production process of the developed products.
- Participate in the definition of corporate and product marketing of the company.
- Research and develop improvements in the technical characteristics, quality or costs of the products.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Master or Degree in Health Science.
- 5 years of experience in R&D Department working in percutaneous Devices Systems for treating Structural Heart Disease.
- Percutaneous Replacement Hearth Valves and Structural Repairment Devices.
- Experience working with regulatory standards.
- Advanced SolidWorks.
- Salary according to experience.
- Ticket restaurant.