Are you ready for a new step in an innovative pharmaceutical company? Our client is a leading biotech contract manufacturing organization that develops and produces pharmaceutical grade compounds. We are looking for an experienced project manager with a broad range of responsibilities for an exciting opportunity in the Amsterdam region. Does this excite you? Read on and apply now!
In this position you are responsible for the successful completion of several projects by managing these from start to finish simultaneously. You will lead a project team of professionals, by building, leading and subsequently motivating and supporting this team. You are the primary point of contact for external clients and make sure the project will be delivered according to expectations: within the determined timelines, budgets, and quality requirements.
- Execute of a range of projects from preparation until completion.
- Set up, lead and motivate a project team of professionals.
- Function as the primary point of contact for external clients and partners.
- Achieve high grade GMP/FDA compliant pharmaceutical project deliverables within designated timelines, budgets and quality requirements.
- At least a finished BSc in Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences or related field
- At least 2 years of work experience managing projects under GMP-regulation
- Extensive Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) knowledge.
- Good commercial awareness
- Professional level of communication in English, both spoken and written
- Professional level fluency in Dutch is a pre
- Unlimited EU working permit is required.
- Contract: 1 year direct contract with our client, extension is realistic
- Salary indication: €5000 - €6500 gross monthly.
- Working hours: Full time.
- Hybrid form of working from home is possible
- Region: Amsterdam
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport completely covered;
Vacancy number: 20385