Are you looking for a new, exciting step in your career in a globally active and innovative pharmaceutical company? This is the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a process engineer with experience with technology transfer in Amsterdam.
In this position you will work closely with the project lead to ensure technology transfer from and to production by acting as the production representative in the relevant project core-team(s). You also ensure that the execution of the production work within the company is scientifically and technologically correct, efficient and cost-competitive. You will safeguard life-cycle management of a process from transfer, via process validation to continuous process verification. You will also provide process related support to the shop-floor for routine processes, if needed. This company produces various products, commissioned by bio-pharmaceutical companies. Therefore, no day at work will be the same!
- Tech Transfer from and to production
- Life cycle management
- Process validation
- Join project teams
- At least a finished BSc in Pharmaceutical/Life sciences or a related field
- Experience with technology transfer
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) knowledge.
- Fluency in English is a requisite
- Unlimited EU working permit is required
- Contract: Long term position, contract with our client
- Salary indication: €4200-€5000
- Working hours: Full time, 32 hours up for discussion
- Region: Amsterdam
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport completely covered;