· Development experience of Share Point 2010/2013/2019.
· Advance / Deep knowledge of Share Point Online, Power Automate. scripting in C#, Power-Shell, client side scripting like typescript using ReactJS.
· Experience of Site Migration using SPMT/Sharegate or any similar tool.
· Process oriented person, involved in Requirement Analysis, documentations, and presentations.
· Team player, Willing to learn new technologies.
· Working closely with the technical team and internal stakeholders to execute work flow projects, gather business requirements and data specifications for users
· Responsible for the project schedules
· Involved in the full life cycle of project, start from requirement gathering to support after go-live.
· Providing regular progress report and status to IS team and project stakeholders as well as manage risk and related queries
· Driving the adoption of standards and governance to ensure IT application platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all users
· Experienced with in a server-based environment and possess good knowledge of configuring/administering SQL Server and IIS Server
· Involved in UAT, user training, pre-implementation preparation and post implementation support activities
· Producing all the necessary document such as Functional Spec, Design Spec, UAT Test Case and etc.
· Years of implementation experiences in .NET and K2 Five software environment
· Database experience with strong SQL knowledge for manipulating data and relational database design
· Ability to work effectively in a team as well as individually with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience with K2 Forms/ Workflow with knowledge/ working experience on K2 Five is must.
* Share Point
Brian O Sullivan
+353 21 485 7200