Are you a star at multitasking and do you enjoy managing multiple processes simultaneously? This position could the perfect first step in your career where you will get to work with a great high-tech pharmaceutical environment in Breda
In this position your will provide QA guidance and support in the products on the market. Further you will perform complaint assessments accordance with internal procedures, regulatory guidelines and business performance objectives. You will be managing multiple processes and records at the same time, and provide guidance for product in countries all over Europe.
- Provide Quality oversight for return of quality samples
- Prepare metrics and own and maintain departmental performance boards.
- Perform assessments in support of complaint investigations (e.g. Reserve sample inspection, Return sample inspection and Safety Features verification)
- Secondary technical or bacherlors skill level, ideally in a life Sciences or related field
- Experience of related Quality Assurance or manufacturing experience is a pre
- Demonstrable experience with handeling multiple processes
- Great coordinating skills
- High responsibility
- Fluency in English is a requisite
- Salary indication: €2900 - €3500 including allowance on a year contract
- Working hours: Fulltime or Parttime
- Working remote up to 60%
- Region: Breda
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport completely covered
- Vacancy number: 20453
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required.
Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.