Are you a Medical Doctor with excellent communication skills in English? Are you interested in building up a career in the pharmaceutical industry and more specifically in reviewing promotional content/medical information?
Then, this job is for you !
Medical Strategy and Operations (MSO) is a Global Medical Affairs group dedicated to support the implementation of external medical engagement with healthcare professionals and patients. They thrive to ensure the delivery of quality and timely promotional and non-promotional content to our client's local operating companies around the world. Their operational conduct is passionately guided by the voice of our client's internal and external customers.
As Independent Medical Reviewer, you will drive the critical role of reviewing promotional and non-promotional material for scientific accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- You have a high-end scientific expertise and sound regulatory acumen to verify the accuracy and compliance of content.
- You communicate effectively with internal stakeholders from the Global Medical Affairs and Commercial departments
- You provide high-level scientific advisory support for claims/ material development, ensuring medical accuracy of scientific content, and compliance with our client's Code of Practice and applicable regulatory codes and SOPs.
- You report accurately the quality-check findings for each reviewed material through internal quality tracking systems.
- You provide regulatory intelligence to at the early steps of content creation to circumvent caveats and accelerate the internal copy approval process.
- You advocate content compliance across the organization through strategic partnership and effective cross-functional communication with Commercial and Medical Affairs stakeholders.
- You build relationship with content creation, review and approval stakeholders based on exchanging value and trust to ensure effective communication around the copy approval standards.
- You collaborate with the management for the development of processes and procedures relevant to the global content creation, review and approval
- You are Medical Doctor (mandatory)
- You have previous Medical Affairs experience in areas of review and approval of promotional content or medical information
- You are fluent in English
- A background in vaccines, immunology or infectious diseases either through training or post-graduate education would be a plus
- You have a fair understanding of the drug development process and clinical trial design, statistics and findings.
- You have excellent communication skills; both verbal and written, capable of effective, cross-functional communication within matrix, fast-paced, multi-cultural organizations.
- You are collaborative, creative, goal-driven, customer focused and have a solution-oriented mindset
- Existing right to work in Europe is required
- Long term consultancy opportunity
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience
- Full Time position
Vacancy number : 19944