Our client research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries.
Focussing on the backend of the line semiconductor industry providing fully automated tools to inspect and sort, finished integrated circuit packages, our client has been a market leader with tray-to-tray and tray-to-tape inspection and sorting tools found in the production facilities of all major chipmakers in the world.
Due to expansion, they are seeking an Embedded Software Developer for a 6 month contract.
You will be part of an international Scrum team that uses agile standard methodologies to build stable and maintainable software.
You will work with the latest techniques in C++ and C# development, and understand the importance of crafting unit tests and integration tests while working in software stacks close to machine control.
You will have the opportunity to occasionally travel to customers and discover new places and cultures along the way.
From on the edge software development, designing advanced machines, defining and implementing image processing algorithms or crafting new ways to do optical inspections.
- Minimum a MS degree in engineering with at least 5 years of experience or similar through experience. Preferably with an automation or robotics content.
- Experience with modern C++ software development.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, and UML.
- An affinity to automation.
- Knowledge of PLC programming is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of C#, WPF, Python, GIT and Scrum are a plus.
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English.