We are looking for a biochemistry technician for an innovative company in Amsterdam! In this role, you will test raw materials, intermediates, and final products on their quality.
In this biochemistry position, you will perform quality control on a range of different products. You will analyze these products using HPLC, ELISA, spectroscopy, SDS-PAGE, TOC, and some wet chemical techniques. You will be working in a modern building with state-of-the-art materials and equipment.
- Quality control on bio-pharmaceutical products, using techniques such as:
- Document your work and results
- Ideally an HBO degree in biochemistry
- Experience with most of the mentioned techniques
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry or biotech is a plus
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Contract: direct hire by our client, long term position
- Salary: ranging from €3000,- till €3600,- gross monthly
- Fulltime position (40h), 32 optional
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 20251