Are you a WMS specialist looking to work on large and small WMS projects for various international customers ? Currently living in Belgium or the Netherlands or willing to relocate ? For one of our clients, one of the largest supply chain organizations in the world we are looking for the right match.
As a WMS specialist you work daily on large and small WMS Projects for various international customers in our logistics operations. You will be working at one of the largest Supply Chain organisations in the world. Therefore, no working day is the same! In this position the focus is on retrieving the business requirements and translating these into an optimal IT solution. In addition, you will be responsible for testing, implementing, supporting and providing training on the WMS system. For larger projects, you will work together with your (IT) colleagues. For small projects or changes, you mainly work together with the client's operation. You will work in the IT department, where IT is provided for all sites in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. You will be part of a team that deals with the Core WMS and TMS applications for existing and new activities. You report to the IT Manager Core Applications.
- You collect and translate the business requirements into detailed functional designs
- Complete WMS configuration
- You translate information flows and interface definitions into mapping specifications and resulting WMS functionality
- You coordinate the implementation and configuration of the software developments
- You evaluate and maintain the quality of functional and technical IT documentation
- You create test scenarios, prepare the test data and perform the functional tests. You report on test progress and results
- You provide training for WMS Key users
- You are second line IT support and you create documentation for the first line IT organisation
- For the larger projects you are the support at the Go live
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- You have Bachelor degree working level
- You have excellent knowledge of WMS systems at the configuration level and logistical warehouse processes, preferably in a 3PL environment
- You have at least 2 years of experience in project organisations and knowledge of drafting functional specifications
- You are independent, analytical and accurate, but you are also able to conduct a helicopter view
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality) and willing to travel within and outside The Netherlands
- You work in a dynamic organisation in which development and own input are central
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you a bonus and a lease car. For this position you will be working regularly (25-50%) at different locations of in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany (BeNeGe)
- You are entitled to 25 holidays
- A job with a lot of responsibility, where every day is never the same
Enterprising, open and informal organisational culture
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17110