For one of our clients in Geel, we are currently looking for a "Validation Engineer".
Performing activities necessary for qualifying and validating devices, systems, software and processes, including investigating and solving validation-related problems and writing documentation for new and / or existing validation activities, according to predefined procedures and system standards in order to guarantee compliance with company standards and CGMP regulations and to help the core business (production, ...) function as optimally and efficiently as possible. The scope of this project will be mainly validating process equipment.
- Perform validation activities; and proactively providing advice, service and technical expertise
- Monitoring validation processes; adjust and / or escalate where necessary
- Proactively following up on developments within your own field as well as building and sharing knowledge within this domain
- Initiating and conducting specific research into existing and innovative processes and technologies, as well as developing and implementing new (sub) processes and technologies
- Initiate consultation with experts across disciplines
- Prepare, maintain, check / review, approve and implement validation and other quality-related documentation
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Master's degree in life sciences
- Experience in a similar position within pharma
- Knowledge of cGMP
- Very good knowledge of NL and ENG
- Team player, good communication skills
- Problem solving
- Accurate and pay attention to details
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers, hospitalization and groups insurance, mobile phone, FIP-plan, etc ...
- Mostly home-based, occasionally on site.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16560