Are you looking for a new challenge in the bio-tech sector and do you have experience with Down Stream Processes? Then we might be looking for you!
For an innovative biotechnological company we are looking for a temporary addition to the validation engineering team. In this big international pharmaceutical company you will be helping with clearing the current backlog of validations. The department is focused on qualification processes like project validation support, (equipment performance qualifications like cleaning and sterilisation validation), authoring project validation plans, protocols and reports, documentation updates, validation studies, analysis of validation data and resolving technical issues. Your position will be focused on the periodic reviews and collecting all data for these reviews.
- Collecting data from logbooks, change controls, maintenance plan for periodic reviews.
- Writing periodic reviews.
- Writing validation/qualification reports.
- Performing root cause analysis.
- Training colleagues or personnel.
- Finished bachelor or master degree in bioprocess engineering, biotechnology or a relevant degree.
- Work experience with GMP is a strong plus.
- Experience with periodic reviews is a must.
- Experience inside the USP or DSP department is a plus.
- Strong organisational and documentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Contract: 6 months via Oxford
- Salary: €3100, to €4350,- gross per month
- Working hours: full-time, 32 hours optional
- Region: Den Bosch
- Vacancy number: 18099