Our client, a leading manufacturer in the global beverage sector, is currently engaged in ongoing Digital Innovations and Transformations. In this regard they are currently seeking a senior level UX Researcher to join their Digital Product Design team to engage with user research and working with design team utilise research findings to further developments. The ideal candidate for this role will have some previous experience of research utilising sociological methodologies as well as strong experience of engaging and communicating with design team.
You will participate in various strategic projects in various phase of the design process:
- · The discovery phase: realize UX Research to identify user needs and precise use case and story with users
- · The delivery phase: explore design opportunities, design interfaces and user journeys, and follow development integration with developers
- As a new digital product organization, you will be part of a fascinating data centric transformation journey to realize the company strategy: create a platform company. You will participate to deliver best in class digital products and evangelize the digital product design internally and externally. As such, you will have liberty to support the growth of the team.
The ideal candidate will have :
- 10 yrs min UX Research experience
- Sociology/Anthropology research experience
- Experience working with and communicating with design teams
- Fluent English. French is a big plus.