Do you have experience in the field of Upstream Processing (USP) and have you worked with bioreactors on a large or small scale? Than this is the right job for you!
We are looking for an USP specialist for a large pharmaceutical company. You will be primarily involved in working hands-on in the laboratory with cell lines, small scale bioreactors, improving existing methods, and validating these newly developed methods.
- You will assist in the planning and execution of experimental experiments under limited supervision
- Working with small scale cell culture and bioreactors
- Other activities such as sample management, buffer/solution preparations and maintaining equipment
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with 1+ years of experience or Apprenticeship with 3+ years of experience in a relevant field, e.g. biotechnology or pharmacy
- Experience in a pharmaceutical USP environment with bioreactors and mammalian cell lines
- Candidates with a PhD are considered overqualified and will not be considered
- English is a must, German is a plus
- A valid Swiss work permit of EU passport is a must
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, with possible extension
- Salary: Market competitive salary
- Working hours: full time (42h/w)
- Region: Bern Region
Vacancy number: 18813