Do you want to contribute to finding the vaccine for COVID-19? This may be the position for you! Read on if you have hands on USP / Bioreactor / GMP experience.
For this exciting project is search of COVID-19 vaccine our client is looking for an experienced USP / DSP technician. In this position you will implement and execute novel biotechnological manufacturing processes with a focus on mammalian cell culture in bioreactors ranging from 25-2000L.
- Executing USP processes; cell cultures, infection of the cells, harvesting, clarification including downstream processes.
- Preparation of manufacturing processes: cleaning equipment, requesting and checking the manufacturing documentation, reviewing log books, checking the equipment-status and ordering materials required for the process.
- Take accurate and prompt action or escalation on quality related issues.
- Closing out of the manufacturing: line clearance, equipment or area decontamination and change over. Review of manufacturing batch records
- Equipment maintenance and qualification
- MLO+ / BSc in biotechnology, microbiology or related fields;
- >2 years hands on experience with cell culturing and/ or aseptic processing;
- GMP experience is an absolute must (Fue to the urgency of the project there is no time for GMP training);
- Experience with writing quality documents (e.g. batch record documentation, deviations, changes, etc.);
- Specific experience with USP is highly preferred;
- Specific experience with single use technology for large bio reactors is preferred;
- You are flexible an able to adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
- Basic knowledge of Dutch and basic knowledge of English, verbally and written;
- Project: initially 3 months, however follow-up / new projects are anticipated leading to extension or even permanent opting in future;
- Contract: Start via Oxford Global Resources;
- Salary: €2800 - €4000 based on education / experience;
- Hours: Full-time preferred, 32h discussable;
- Hoidays: 25 / year;