Our client, a growing biotechnology company is looking to expand their assays team and is looking for an experienced technician with expertise in (virological) assays.
- The (virological) assays department is responsible for method development and execution of a broad spectrum of virological an biochemical assays. The company is hallmarked by its dynamic organisation and ability to perform multiple projects in parallel. They are therefore not only looking for a candidate with expertise in the relevant assays but also a someone with a flexible attitude who works well in multidisciplinary projects.
- Preparation, execution, and documentation of assays in the context of in process analysis, R&D & Stability studies;
- Method development of relevant assays, writing SOPs;
- Actively contributing to continuous improvement of processes;
- BSc or MSc in virology, immunology, biochemistry or related area;
- A minimum of 2 years industrial experience (GxP) is a must;
- Hands-on experience with a broad range of assays e.g. ELISA, (q)PCR, cell based assays (e.g. potency assays), SDS-PAGE. Western Blot, etc;
- Experience with HPLC / UPLC analytical techniques is an advantage;
- Experience with quality systems, such as GMP or GLP, is required;
- Experience with working in project teams is an advantage;
- A flexible attitude and a team player;
- Phd candidates are considered overqualified.
- Contract: Permanent position directly at the company (start with 1 year contract)
- Salary: €2400- €3500 gross monthly based on education and experience
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, 32 hours discussable
- Region: Leiden