Job DescriptionWithin this company we are looking for experienced technicians with a background in USP. You will work in a multidiciplinary and dynamic environment on various projects such as Corona Vaccine, polio vaccine, etc. Production platforms range from shake flasks and roller bottles up to cell factories, suspension and fixed bed bioreactors.You will work hands-on in close collaboration with the DSP and assasy departments.
- Perform hands on experiments with mammalian and bacterial cell cultures in high en bioreactor systems;
- Manage and perform your own research, including reporting and presenting data within your research team;
- Upstream process development (mammalian and microbial cell platforms), medium development, scale up in bioreactors and clinical manufacturing;
- You will get acquainted with new equipment and techniques and will also be responsible for writing SOP’s and protocols.
- On a regular basis, you will present your results within the USP department.
- You will support and execute general maintenance lab tasks. Most of the work will be performed under BSL2 or BSL3 conditions.
- BSc (HLO) or MSc degree in biotechnology, LST, or similar;
- Industrial experience in a GxP environment with bioreactors is an absolute must have;
- Fluency in English, Dutch considered a plus;
- You work well with tight deadlines, can multitask like no other, and are both a team player and independent;
- A flexible an project oriented mindset;
- Contract: start with a contract for one year, directly at the company, with outlook on permanent position;
- Salary: €2500 - €3300 gross per month;
- Holiday 25;
- Hours: Full time;
- Region: Leiden;