Are you an experienced QC Technician looking for a new challenge at one of the most respected biotech companies in the Netherlands? This may be the role for you!
Janssen Infectious Diseases and Vaccines is a biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. The Analytical Development Department consist of a number of teams and is responsible for release and stability testing as well as the corresponding reporting of virus and antibody products for use in clinical trials and the analytical support of the pilot plant activities. The department is looking for an enthusiastic new colleague to support in Release & Stability testing.
- Taking part on all activities related to Release and Stability testing of cGMP TOX and clinical batches of Biopharmaceutical products: Vaccines;
- Ensuring that a high level of Quality is maintained in the department;
- Performing assays like ELISAs or Western Blots with a 'first time right attitude';
- Working precisely and on time data delivery with expected quality. (Perform assay, assay review and training);
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks;
- Actively participating in setting up documentation to ensure compliance;
- Participating in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain;
- Becoming assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays;
- MLO or Bachelor (HLO) degree level in the area of biotech, biochemkstry,or life sciences;
- MSc level candidates are considered overqualified and will not be selected;
- Preferably > 2 years experience in pharma / biotech;
- Working experience with cGMP is a plus;
- Experience with biological / biochemical assays such as ELISA or Western Blots;
- You are motivated and have positive can-do attitude;
- Previous experience working in a pharma/biotech will be a plus;
- You have a good communication skills in English, written and spoken;
- Contract: initially 1 year through Oxford, realistic long term possibilities;
- Salary: €2600 - €3200 gross monthly based on education/ experience;
- Holidays: 25 (+12)
- Working hours: full-time only
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 17245
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!