The Molecular and Bioassay (MBA) team is a young and dynamic group responsible for developing methods to characterize new vaccines. Together,they use biological- and chemical technologies to assess quantity, potency, purity, and identity characteristics. The department uses a number of techniques such as ELISA; PCR methods; Western Blot; TCID50, etc. The team and you have a pivotal role between the regulatory authorities, quality unit and process development.
- Accurately and precisely performing experiments to develop and optimize our methods or to analyze samples for process support and product characterization
- Having a critical attitude towards handling of biologically active substances
- Supporting the continuous improvement of an efficient lab organization.
- Taking ownership as author of standard operating procedures and oral presentations.
- HLO/BSc degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field of cell-based or molecular assays, life sciences and/ or virology;
- OR highly experienced MLO-4 degree;
- Must have experience with at least one of the following: ELISA; PCR methods; Western Blot; TCID50;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or method development, GMP or ML2 laboratory is highly preferable;
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team and supporting method development activities of the team as a whole;
- you are looking for a hands-on lab-based position;
- English required, dutch not necessary
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, realistic long term perspective
- Salary: €2600 - €3200 EUR gross monthly based on level of experience
- Hours: full-time preferred 32h discussable
- Holidays: 25 (+12)
- Startdate: Asap