Do you have a bachelor in chemistry and experience with chromatography techniques? Then we are looking for you! In this position as technician you will analyze small molecules for food applications by means of LC and GC with various detectors such as MS, UV, or FID. Apply now for you next challenge!
You will be working for a global company that is focussed on nutriton and health. Making use of scientific insights you work on innovating products and analytical methods. In your role as laboratory technician you will preform chromatographic techniques to analyze small molecules. With your group you provide analytical insights in diverse bioproducts that are used in food applications. Technicians in this department work on developing, performing and impelemnting analytical methods in complex matrices, applying LC, GC, MS and NMR. Responsibilites also include data analysis, sample preparation, and maintaining quality systems.
- Perform chromatography analysis; GC-, LC-MS, -IR, - UV, -FID;
- Sample preparation of chemical and biochemical (food) products;
- Independant operating of analytical equipment;
- Validate methods of analysis and sample preparation;
- Processing and interpration of data using dedicated software packages;
- Reporting your results and data;
- Work in compliance with QESH policy and guidelines;
- General maintancence of the laboratory and equipment;
- Bachelor or HLO diploma in chemistry, analytical chemistry, or similar;
- Notable experience with LC, LC-MS and chromatographic data handling software;
- Experience with GC-FID, and GC-MS is a very big pré;
- Quality driven, with an eye for detail;
- Responsible, custommer focussed and communicative;
- Excellent language skills in English;
- Living in the vacinity of Delft and you have a valid working permit!
- Employement: Start with a year contract trough Oxford Global Resources, possibility for extension;
- Salary indication: €2500 - €3500
- Working hours: Fulltime, dayshift.
- Region: Delft;
- Vacancy number: 20747