Do you have a background in DSP and would you like to expand your skill set in a pharmaceutical setting? Are you familiar in building bioreactors and have experience in buffer preparation? Read on!
At this site our client develops best-in-class vaccines for some of the world's most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline.
Process development consists of two divisions: USP and DSP. Together they are responsible for the development of scalable production processes for vaccines. It is important that these new processes are safe, trustworthy, scalable, cost-effective and, most importantly, are according to GMP-guidelines. The developed production processes are transferred into GMP production facilities for the production of clinical batches and scaled-up for commercial production.
We are looking for an assistant scientist in the field of DSP to assist the team in building bioreactors, maintaining materials and buffer preparations.
- Supporting the team in building the bioreactors for cell culture experiments and related tasks.
- Maintaining buffer logistics.
- Maintain enough raw materials in the department by ordering products via SAP and organizing the lab.
- Work on making the processes more efficient for better execution.
- Prepping the samples that need to be delivered to a different department.
- Work together and be part of a multicultural team.
- Finished MLO4/HLO degree in the life sciences
- Preferred experience working with bioreactors (up to 50L)
- Experience in a GMP setting is preferred
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, realistic long term perspective
- Salary: €2600,- till €3100,- gross monthly based on level of experience
- Hours full-time preferred 32h discussable
- Startdate: as soon as possible
- Vacancy number: 19269