Are you familiar in the field of cell culture (HEK293, A549)? Are you looking for a challenge where you work hands-on with cell culture in a pharmaceutical environment? Well then we are looking for you!
Within the cell culture department we are looking for a motivated and technician to strengthen the cell culture team.
The team is responsible for maintaining different cell lines that are used for assays and production of cell line quality. As a technician you will play a vital role in maintaining different cell strains at a high level so they can be utilized for different experiments.
- Ensuring that a high level of quality is maintained in the department.
- Performing of cell-based assays (control cell & growth promotion testing).
- Culturing of cells (e.g. A549, HEK293), to keep cells maintained for assays and projects.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- Participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance.
- At least in possession of a MLO or HLO degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics and/or protein chemistry or related fields.
- Experience working in a GMP environment is preferred
- Experience with A549 and HEK293 cells are strong advantages.
- Be comfortable with routine activities.
- Experience with quality and laboratory systems such as, trackWise, DMS and eLIMS is considered as a pre
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €2600- €3100 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, 32h is possible but not preferred
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 17665
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!