Our client is seeking a Facility Manager to join their team. As the Facility Manager, you will be responsible for the EHS and security on site, as well as preventative and corrective maintenance of all equipment, and ensuring continuation of equipment is uninterrupted and up to legal and local standards. You will be the single point of contact for the region for real estate, EHS and facility management related topics.
As the Facility Manager, you will report directly to the local Site Head and manage the facility management topics. You will also facilitate an effective relationship with the departments Development and Research. You will be based in our client's site and be responsible for developing the site's EHS policy and EHS management system. In this role you are part of the MT.
- Develop the site's EHS policy and EHS management system and ensure the site's safety compliance with company standards.
- Promote and pilot initiatives of continuous improvement and EHS performance.
- Perform tests, preventive & corrective maintenance on all the company equipment.
- Support users in the acquisition of new equipment.
- Keep up to date with new innovations in process and manufacturing equipment.
- Ensure deviation and change control management.
- Preferably a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Facility Officer or HSE Officer.
- Excellent communicator with planning, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages.
- Ability to transfer in-depth technical insight to real solutions both independently and in a resourceful manner.
- Self-motivated and proactive, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Lastly, You have a Master's degree in Engineering or Safety and Security Management.
- Contract directly at employer
- Customized development plan based on your role and aspirations.
- A competitive salary range based on seniority and skills (plus annual bonus, 8% holiday pay and a company pension scheme).
- 31 vacation days.
- A diverse team and close interaction to international colleagues.
Vacancy number: 21869