Our client situated in Mechelen is looking for a Technical e-solution expert.
As a Technical eSolutions Expert, you will be bridging the gap between Life Sciences and IT expertise to deliver advanced tools (such as eCRF, IXRS and/or ePRO) that are fit for use to guarantee correct data collection at the clinical sites.
- Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Setting-up, deploying and maintaining EDC applications to collect data of clinical trials
- Programming EDC Custom Functions
- Providing expert guidance to the design, development, validation and maintenance of EDC applications
- Troubleshooting complex problems in EDC applications and defining the programming implementation strategy for change requests
- Defining and documenting EDC requirements and specifications
- Managing integrations with other systems (ePRO, IxRS, …)
- Creating EDC reports
- Setting-up and maintaining Front End data load
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree (informatics, biomedical sciences)
- C# does not have any secrets for you? Great, apply now! Not yet familiar with C#, but eager to learn C# programming? You are also very welcome!
- Do you have experience in clinical data management? This will give you a leg up.
- Last but not least, you can also recognize yourself in these characteristics: good communicator, eager to learn, team player.