Are you able to get the best out of people? Do you have experience in leading a team and do you have a background in the pharmaceutical industry? We are looking for a team lead to support the production of the novel COVID-19 vaccine.
As a team lead, you will further build on and maintain the completely new organization for the vaccine facility. This means you will lead the recruiting process for your operation department of the vaccine facility, manage and coach the operations team during the phase III and commercial production of vaccines. In this role you will have a lot of interaction with different departments to ensure there is a good connection and that the vaccine facility is embedded in the organization.
- Executing activities within the production team, according to the set standards (cGMP, EHS / QESH)
- Ensure that there is a stable team with a positive constructive atmosphere. You motivate, coach and support your employees to get the best out of your teams.
- Sufficient training (process, process excellence, etc.) and occupation of the team members.
- Supporting and leading to reaching the vaccine facility objectives.
- Setting priorities and aligning them with the departments involved, constantly assessing and improving the efficiency of the processes and the team, so that the production systems, the production facility and the resources are optimally utilized.
- Involvement in deviation investigation and follow up.
- Discuss improvements and the strategy of operations support with the lead manufacturing operators and your supervisor.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, analytical chemistry, bio chemistry, or comparable
- At least 4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical setting)
- Understanding of GMP and EHS / QESH guidelines
- Demonstrated managerial experience
- Experience with Lean methodology, Certified Green Belt.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €3000- €4200 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, 32 hours discussable
- Region: Leiden
Vacancy number: 16778