Do you have several years of experience in a USP/DSP setting and do you have experience as a manager or supervisor, being able to lead a (small) team to success? Then we have a great opportunity for you, where you will play a leading role in the manufacturing of the novel COVID-19 vaccine.
As a supervisor you will leads a team of 8-12 lab technicians and are accountable for their performance & development. Furthermore, the Supervisor assures all test related elements are in place e.g. materials, equipment, trained personnel etc. in order to complete all testing activities in a timely manner. Lastly you will be the main point of contact for the different departments within the organization.
You will lead and define the team laboratory activities and make sure there compliant with the cGMP and safety regulations.
- Support in keeping general GMP documentation up-to-date.
- Support in improvements on production processes and systems within the VLF.
- Support in improvements regarding relevant EHSS standards applicable to the VLF (including support in on-going EHSS investigations.
- As a people manager, ensuring that there is a stable team with a positive constructive atmosphere.
- Training coordinator and responsible for the training-syllabi within the VLF.
- Coordinator of documentation periodic review within the VLF.
- Ensure an effective communication between the various locations, customers (internal / external)
- Setting priorities and aligning them with the departments involved, constantly assessing and improving the efficiency of the processes and the team.
- A minimum HBO diploma
- At least 6 years of work experience
- Proven leadership (potential)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of GMP regulations
- Knowledge or affinity with the relevant test methods for vaccine development
- A quality, compliance and business minded attitude and flexibility
- Willingness to work in shifts (between 07:00 and 24:00, sometimes in the weekend).
Terms of employment
- Employment: temporary contract with prospect of a permanent contract
- Salary indication: from € 4000 to € 4500
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, in shift regime (between 07:00 and 24:00, sometimes in the weekend)
- Location: Leiden region