Are you experienced in the field of new product releases within the pharmaceutical industry and do you have experience in project management and/or method transfer? We are looking for a Team Lead to strengthen the team and the company's position in the market.
At this site our client develops best-in-class pharmaceuticals and vaccines for some of the world's most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccine pipeline.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Team Lead to join the new product release (NPI) team. In this team, you will be the department project lead and responsible for introduction of new products. For products manufactured in The Netherlands and elsewhere. The NPI team ensures flawless NPI introduction, meeting customer demands while ensures robustness and feasibility of a commercial lab are maintained. The NPI project leads are the multi connector role that ensures alignment between customers, local and global stakeholders.
- Primary point of contact for all NPI activities, from Phase 1 to Late Stage NPIs throughout the CMC stage gates;
- Project lead for NPI transfers, laboratory NPI capacity increase initiatives, and new technologies introduction;
- Ensure NPI testing plan is aligned with the platform testing strategy;
- Support the testing teams aligning NPI volumes with testing capacity;
- Coordinating the analytical method transfer end-to-end;
- Alignment of NPI global teams and department testing teams needs and requirements to ensure flawless and on-time NPI introduction.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, analytical chemistry, bio chemistry, or similar;
- At least 4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical setting (working under GMP);
- Preferably project management experience;
- Experience with new product introduction;
- Experience in analytical method transfers and/or raw materials qualifications;
- Knowledgeable about a wide range of large molecule analytical methods;
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is nice to have.
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective;
- Salary: €3000- €4000 gross monthly based on a full-time position;
- Holidays: 25;
- Working hours: full-time, 32 hours negotiable;
- Region: Leiden;
- Vacancy number: 17962.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!