Are you experienced in the field of new product releases within the pharmaceutical industry and do you have experience in project management and/or method transfer? We are looking for a Team Lead to strengthen the team and strengthen the company's position in the market.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Team Lead to join the new product release (NPI) team. In this team, you will be the department project lead and responsible for introduction of new products, both for products manufactured in The Netherlands and elsewhere. The NPI team ensures flawless NPI introduction meeting customer demands while ensures robustness and feasibility of a commercial lab are maintained. The NPI project leads are the multi connector role that ensures alignment between customers, local and global stakeholders.
- Primary point of contact for all NPI activities, from Phase 1 to Late Stage NPIs throughout the CMC stage gates
- Project lead for NPI transfers, laboratory NPI capacity increase initiatives, and new technologies introduction
- Ensure NPI testing plan is aligned with the platform testing strategy
- Support the testing teams aligning NPI volumes with testing capacity
- Coordinating the analytical method transfer end-to-end
- Alignment of NPI global teams and department testing teams needs and requirements to ensure flawless and on-time NPI introduction
- Master/Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, analytical chemistry, bio chemistry, or comparable
- At least 4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical setting (working under GMP)
- Preferably project management experience
- Experience with new product introduction.
- Experience in analytical method transfers and/or raw materials qualifications
- Knowledgeable about a wide range of large molecule analytical methods
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is nice to have
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €2700- €4000 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, 32 hours discussable
- Region: Leiden
Vacancy number: 16755