For one of our clients in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a "Support Project Engineer Site Projects".
Within this role you will be responsible for the execution of small projects:
* Projects within cleanrooms: walls, doors, floors,...
* Utilities projects: valves, piping, heat exchangers, …
Working regime: from home in case there are no on-site activities for which presence on site is required (appr 50/50, maybe in the beginning more on-site due to training).
- Coordinating project from preparation to execution
- Contact person for vendors / suppliers of equipment
- Daily/weekly project meetings / project follow-up
- Technical review of as-build files after execution.
- Communication with production to discuss planning/organization of project execution.
- Must be able to understand P&ID's and mechanical drawings
- Dutch/English (Verbal/Written)
- Development opportunity for junior engineer to develop his/her knowledge concerning pharmaceutical operations
- No in-depth knowledge needed, need for hands-on mentality
- Minimum Bachelor level with electro-mechanic background
- Competitive salary with extra legal benefits like meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16076