Did you just graduate and are eager to start an Engineering position in the Pharma industry? This might be the job for you!
Responsible for the execution of small projects (filling- and packaging equipment):
- filling- and packaging equipment scope (new equipment and modification of existing equipment)
- Project execution
- Assistance during commissioning of the new/modified equipment
- Assistance during FAT and SAT of the new/modified equipment
- Equipment Qualification
- Protocols generation (all documents linked with the qualification)
- Protocol execution
- Qualification reports
- Technical review of as-build files after execution.
- Operations/Production Support
- Communication with production to discuss planning/organization
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Filling- and packaging equipment for the pharmaceutical industry
- Dutch/English (Verbal/Written)
- All documents written in English
Specific requirements (skills) or experience for the assignment:
- Development opportunity for junior engineer to develop his/her knowledge concerning pharmaceutical operations
- Need for hands-on mentality
- Minimum Bachelor level
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17263