"Are you a Junior with a (Sc) University degree? Do you want to work for an independent, non-profit cancer research organization located in Brussels? Are patient survival and quality of life the center of your concerns? Are you able to multitask, prioritize and work independently in a team, with an excellent attention to detail? Then we've probably got the job for you !"
Our client is looking for a QOL Support Officer to provide support to a few key research projects and activities. The position is a junior position with opportunities for growth within the Quality of Life Department.
- Assisting with queries for new IL ( Item Library ) access and user agreements
- Drafting IL access agreements and managing the signature process via DocuSign
- Monitoring IL access/use: activating/suspending accounts as needed, updating the tracking spreadsheet, updating the spreadsheet documenting scientific use (e.g., study type, phase, population type, treatment, etc.)
- Drafting IL user agreements and amendments
- Preparing item lists in requested language versions for commercial users - collecting translations and formatting them into the standard item list format
- Processing emails regarding the PMDC and GRC grant review: monitoring the inbox, answering standard queries, sending emails, following up to ensure timelines, and filing
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of at least two other languages (written comprehension skills)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office - especially Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Full Time position
- Direct Hire
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17049