Do you have a scientific degree and experience with lab equipment validation ? Accurate, well-organized and pro-active are a good description of your work attitude ? Then this may be a nice challenge for you!
Our client in Heist o/d Berg is currently looking for a " Support in Validation activities of Lab Equipment";
In this function you need to be able to set up and write a validation protocol, to analyze the validation results, provide conclusion and write validation report.
- Purchase of lab equipment: set up and write requirement specification documents, contact vendors, evaluate vendors, set up request for capital according the departmental budget plan.
- Develop and/or review departmental documentation including training, SOP's, change controls ensuring compliance with GMP and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Provide analytical and microbiological technical expertise in pharmacopeia tests, regulatory requirements, changes.
- Organize and lead project meetings.
- Attend daily communication.
- Work according to applicable safety guidelines.
- Response to internal & external enquiries;
- Master degree in chemistry/sciences/pharmaceutics or equivalent by experience.
- Important : Experience in the creation of validation protocols, SOP's, and preparation of validation reports.
- Knowledge of Pharmacopoeias (USP, Ph. Eur., JP)
- Working knowledge of cGMP requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work precisely and accurately.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Proactive attitude, taking initiative to help drive the projects forward.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage projects to completion are highly desired.
- Open for innovation and proposal of new ideas. Have good creativity thinking skills.
- Ability to understand and extract necessary information from technical documents.
- Ability to effectively manage workload, prioritize activities and meet critical milestones and goals.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
- Full Time position
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17300