For one of our clients in Geel we are looking for a "Supply Operations Manager"
We are looking for a consultant to join a team of 5 other supply operation managers in the scope of the SCES project.
As Supply Operation Manager, you will be based in Geel (occasional travel to Ghent and Frankfurt).
- Lead cross-functional supplier management teams for assigned Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO's) or partnerships, ensuring supply of externally manufactured products to the company in accordance to +QDCI and HSE principles.
- Act as virtual plant head - represent the company towards CMO/partnership management as a first level of escalation to overcome supply issues, coordinate and lead crisis management efforts and troubleshooting initiatives.
- Ensure relevant terms and conditions agreed in supply agreements are followed by both our client and the CMO.
- Ensure periodic review of agreements and drive amendments where necessary.
- Perform and govern regular Quality Business Reviews with CMO Management in accordance to established agreement and performance criteria.
- Ensure actual spend with CMR (CRI, non-CRI) is in line with relevant budgets.
- Active support in identification and implementation of products life cycle management and process improvement initiatives at CMO's; support in formulating corresponding business cases and their approval by participation.
- Master degree in chemical-pharmaceutical science is a strong plus. Bio-technology is also possible but not preferred.
- 5 years of experience in leading cross-functional teams in an international environment.
- Experience in working in a cGMP environment
- Experience in managing supplier relationships in the Pharmaceutical industry
- In depth understanding of GMP requirements
- Excellent level of English is a must
- Full time position
- You occasionally need to travel to Ghent and Frankfurt
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).