Would you like to be directly involved in the fight against the global
"Corona virus" (COVID-19) pandemic? Then keep reading!
As a supervisor you will leads a team of 8-12 lab technicians and are accountable for their performance & development. Furthermore, the Supervisor assures all test related elements are in place e.g. materials, equipment, trained personnel etc. in order to complete all testing activities in a timely manner.
You wil lead and define the team laboratory activities and make sure there compliant with the cGMP and safety regulations.
- Support in keeping general VLF GMP documentation up-to-date.
- Support in improvements on production processes and systems within the VLF.
- Support in improvements regarding relevant EHSS standards applicable to the VLF (including support in on-going EHSS investigations.
- Writing change controls for the GMP/ EHS systems and VLF improvements, and responsible for follow up and timely documentation and completion.
- Support lead deviation investigation in documenting product impact analysis and root cause investigation and timely follow up (including CPA records) and completion.
- Training coordinator and responsible for the training-syllabi within the VLF.
- Coordinator of documentation periodic review within the VLF.
- Coordinator internal batch release (WVS, IVP, DS)
- Manage customer feedback
- Assist in legal documentation
- A minimum HBO diploma
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Proven leadership (potential)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of GMP regulations
- Knowledge or affinity with the relevant test methods for vaccine development
- A quality, compliance and business minded attitude and flexibility
Terms of employment
- Employment: temporary contract with prospect of a permanent contract
- Salary indication: from € 4000 to € 5200
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: Leiden region