A great opportunity for an experienced Trial Coordinator who loves to share his/her experience and knowledge.
Within this project, you will support a study coordinator with the preparation and follow up of two clinical trials focussed on Multiple Sclerosis. You will help create worksheets, prepare the on-site visits of trial participants and are responsible for the data entry.
- Support the local site personnel with two Multiple Sclerosis clinical trials
- Data entry and data management
- Contact with site personnel
- Preparation of patient visits
- Planning of Trial visits
- Contact with the Sponsor
- A degree in life sciences
- 1 to 5 years of experience in coordinating clinical trials
- Good knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Experience in Multiple Sclerosis is a plus but not a must
- Affinity for electronic devices (Tablets, electronic questionnaires, smartwatches, etc.)
- Very strong time management skills
- Languages: French, English
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Stress resistant
- Salary based on your capabilities and experience
- Freelance position for 1 day a month, for approx. 2 years
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17623