Do you have minimum 2 years' experience of programming and reporting of clinical trial data? Do you have an excellent knowledge of SAS (knowledge of R, Python or CDISC/ADAM STDM standards is a plus)? And you are fluent in English? Then we have your dream job!
The Statistical Analyst works under the hierarchical supervision of the Head of Statistics Department.
Statistical Analysts are statisticians who are expert in SAS and other statistical programming language, and who support the activities of the Statistics Department of our client. The Statistical Analyst complies with the standard operating procedures and other international guidelines in use by our client. The main responsibilities include:
- Development and validation of SAS programs for the reporting of clinical trials according to defined statistical analysis plans
- Production of intermediate study reports and of statistical analysis reports
- Data exchanges with external partners
- Data base reconciliation
- Quality control of SAS programs
- Development of standard SAS programs and SAS macros
- Development of simulation programs to assess properties of clinical trial designs or of the performance of specific analytic methods
- Trial results disclosure (EudraCT/ClinicalTrials.gov reporting)
As member of the statistics department, the statistical analyst is actively participating in the scientific activities of the department. The statistical analyst is also offered the possibility to increase her/his knowledge of the medical field and statistical methodology through attendance to training courses and conferences organized by our client and select external training relevant to his/her activities.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- A Master's degree in statistics or other data analytic field
- Minimum 2 years' experience of programming and reporting of clinical trial data
- Excellent knowledge of SAS (SAS BASE, SAS STAT, SAS GRAPH, SAS MACRO, SAS ODS), knowledge of R and/or Python is a plus
- Knowledge of CDISC/ADAM STDM standards is a plus
- Be able to work in an international and multidisciplinary environment
- Dynamic and capable of working autonomously inside a team
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 18008