Are you looking for a new and exiting challenge within an innovative and interesting company, where you can further develop your skills within chromatography? Then this position could be your next challenge!
In this position you plan and carry out complex technical work in the field of analytical chemical research and development. Day-to-day activities include laboratory work using a wide range of chromatographic and mass spectral techniques and the development of analytical methods. All this under the guidance of senior technical management. Project planning, communication and collaboration with internal stakeholders, and timely reporting of accurate results are also critical to success in this position.
- Develop quantitative and qualitative analysis methods based on chromatography. These methods can be either targeted or non-targeted. Detection systems can be based on both mass spectral and non-mass spectral detectors. Targeted molecules can be both small and macromolecules.
- Development and deployment of new analytical approaches
- Correlate analytical data and sensory descriptors
- Working independently under general supervision
- (Time) management of assigned tasks
- Finished BSc or MSc in Chemistry
- Around 2-5 years of working experience
- Extensive experience with chromatography instruments (GC, LC and also MS)
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pré
- Contract: 1 year, intention to elongate
- Direct employer
- Salary : €3000 - €5000 based on experience
- Very good secondary benefits
- Werktijden : Fulltime
- Vacancy number 18819
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.