Interesting position for professionals with a analytical / pharmaceutical background and a strong drive to ensure that quality systems are in accordance with regulations and quality policies, deliver trainings and manage the change control system.
In this senior role you will play a key role in providing support for deployment and management including training of quality systems.
- Manage change control and deliver training to new recruits
- Play a key role in the change control board and communicate with multiple teams from different disciplines
- Maintain proper documentation and approval of cGMP documents
- Support audits and regulatory inspections
- Ensuring proper flow in the pipeline of metric and management reports in order continuously improve quality management
- Degree in pharmacy, analytical chemistry or pharmaceutical chemistry
- 5+ years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills, and a team player attitude
- Good project management skills
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Employment: temporary contract with Oxford for 6 months
- Salary indication: from €3500
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (part-time can be discussed)
- Location: Amsterdam region