Are you an experienced professional with a strong background in the coordination of Stability Studies, this may be the position for you!
Our client is a leading, specialized pharmaceutical company. They are currently looking for a specialist to coordinate stability studies for their portfolio of 50-100 specialized products (diagnostics, subdermal and sublingual pharmaceuticals). In this position you play a leading and crucial role in the setup and execution of stability studies. You have a high level of responsibility and work an interdisciplinary team (QA, QC, RA & Development).
- Coordination GMP stability studies of the product portfolio;
- Leading interdisciplinary stability meetings;
- Responsible for compliance & quality of procedures;
- Implementation of new assays;
- Trend overview & analysis;
- responsible for writing deviations, change control , CAPAs, continuous improvement.
- BSc, MSc or Phd in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy or similar;
- >5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment (GMP);
- Preferably exposure to stability studies;
- Fluency in English (written and Orally is a must (Dutch is an advantage);
- Highly organized and have demonstrable experience in coordinating tasks;
- Able to prioritize, with an analytical and flexible mindset;
- You are a driving force and work well within a team and together with other departments.
- Contract: Permanent position, start with a 1 years contract;
- Salary: €3000 -€4800 gross monthly;
- Hours: Full-time, 32h discussable;
- Region: Leiden.