For one of our clients, located in Haasrode, we are currently looking for a "Sourcing/Invoicing Assistant".
Our client looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, they have been at the forefront of innovation, to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
- You will primarily be responsible for sourcing support with regards to invoice payment and vendor follow up.
- In doing so, you will be crucial to the effective and efficient day-to-day operations.
- Your goals are a good receipt and a detailed invoice receipt follow up.
- In this position, you will work together with global teams to get payment issues resolved.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- The ideal candidate is a driven and solution-oriented team player who has mastered effective communication
- An administrative background and (a first) professional experience;
- User knowledge of SAP;
- Competence with Windows Office applications;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Experience in sourcing or accounts payable is a plus.
- 2 months project, with the possibility to receive a permanent contract.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16576